1. Your CPA is not a lawmaker, they do not set the tax rates. If you think your taxes are too high please write to your Congressman.
2. Your CPA is not the police. It is not their job to make you follow the rules. If you want to deceive the IRS please prepare your own tax return and leave your CPA out of it. We are doing a job and would like to remain in business and have no desire to go to jail for you.
3. Your CPA is not a magician. It is not their job to make sure you get a refund, it is their job to assist you in taking advantage of the credits available to your situation.
4. Your CPA is not a charity. They work long hard hours 4 months out of the year to meet a deadline set by the IRS. Please pay them promptly when you receive your return.
5. Your CPA is not a babysitter. They are juggling several returns at once. Please answer their questions promptly so that your information is fresh in their minds and they can finish it up and get it back into your hands in a timely manner.